Last Updated: November 20, 2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Description of the Add-in
ExpressLane is a free Outlook Add-in designed to enable our clients to conveniently place and check service orders into our online system through Microsoft Office Outlook. By using the Add-in, you can access and utilize these features, subject to the Terms outlined here.
3. User Registration
4. Financial Responsibility
- By using the ExpressLane Add-in, you acknowledge and agree that the orders you place through the Add-in may carry a cost.
- The financial responsibility for these orders lies with your company, which has opened an account with us. Your company is responsible for keeping the account current and settling any costs associated with the orders.
5. Usage Guidelines
By using ExpressLane, you agree to the following guidelines:
- You will only use the Add-in for its intended purpose, which is to place and check service orders into the Express Network online system.
- You will not use the Add-in for any illegal, harmful, or malicious purposes.
- You will not attempt to reverse engineer, modify, or decompile the Add-in.
6. Support and Contact Information
For questions or support related to the ExpressLane Outlook Add-in, please contact us at:
We reserve the right to terminate your access to the Add-in at our discretion, without notice, if you violate these Terms or engage in any unauthorized or harmful activities.
8. Changes to Terms
We may update or modify these Terms at any time, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically. Continued use of the Add-in after any changes to the Terms indicates your acceptance of those changes.
9. Disclaimer of Warranty
Express Network provides the Add-in on an “as-is” basis without any warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not guarantee that the Add-in will be error-free, uninterrupted, or that it will meet your specific requirements.
10. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Express Network be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your use of the Add-in.
11. Governing Law
12. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms or the ExpressLane Outlook Add-in, please contact us at:
1605 Olympic Blvd, Ste #800
Los Angeles, California 90015